Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... dark.  It's night time.

I am thinking... about how not one little section of my life is quiet and calm at the moment.  It's all one big adventure!

I am thankful... for one of Piotr's bosses.  He's trying to be incredibly generous - again.

In the kitchen... yogurt straining in the sink.  Greek yogurt tomorrow morning!

I am creating... just finished my planner spread for this week.  I's actually pretty lame, but will do.

I am going... to pick up the girls from an ensemble rehearsal in a few minutes.

I am wondering... when we'll know about our home loan (held up by a transposed social security number), a possible moving package, and the sale of this house (which is currently being re-stuccoed and painted).  Nothing like having several big things hanging!  ;)

I am reading... some Lent material, and How to Read a Book.

I am hoping... that the above 'wonderings' will be tied up soon.

I am looking forward to... this weekend!  I'll share more next week.

I am learning... faith.  Lots and lots of faith.

Around the house... girls home settling in, boys working on a bedtime snack.

I am pondering... boys.  I just don't understand them.

A favorite quote for today...

Guard your heart my son
But guard your time with greed
Guard the minutes God has givien
For treasures they are indeed
Remember the fragments he has gathered
And let this be your creed
Be no brother to a waster
For time is never free.

Found in a great article here.

One of my favorite things... coffee banana protein smoothies.  1C iced coffee, 1/2 frozen banana, 1 scoop protein powder, slosh of cream, 1 tsp stevia poured into a Vitamix and whirled.  Yum.

A few plans for the rest of the week... World Tour Wednesday, continue showing the house (nice traffic so far, not a ton, but steady), and a weekend surprise!

A peek into my day...


Some Coleto refills arrived today.
The colors and fine point make me giddy.
I know, I'm a geek.
I'm at peace with that.



1 comment:

  1. Praying for stamina for you all through a LOT of activity and transition! It's an exciting time, but sounds potentially exhausting. Good thing you all work together so well - years of training paying off in spades ;D

    Took me a minute to realize what the photo was of - the pen refills - SO COOL!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29