Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hysterical

Most things you run across online may be mildly funny at best.  Like, you look at it, perhaps exhale out your nose a little more forcefully than usual while mildly and internally almost laughing.

This below, on the other hand, had me laughing hysterically with tears rolling down my face and my dog running in to see what was wrong with me . . .

I think I'll have this put on business cards and just hand them out to people as the situation calls for.




















1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of an older gentleman in the church I grew up in - and I can just hear the word, "Well...."

    Yah!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29