Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...boys playing soccer.

I am thinking... The song playing in my head... Peace . . . will . . . come . . . to . . . me . . .


I am thankful...for hope.

In the kitchen... leftovers!


In the 3 out of 4 generations under one roof department... actually, we've had 4 generations under the roof this week with my in-laws visiting, and boy are we jumping.  9 people, 4 generations, 3 languages, 2 family branches.

I am creating...a grocery list.  After that nothing until Nana's moved, then I'll get to do some sewing for Christmas.


I am going... World Tour Wednesday tomorrow, what else?

I am wondering...just how quickly we can get a dog in the house.


I am reading...The Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Catalog.

I am praying...to be out of limbo by the end of the week.  Limbo really limits my functioning and there's just too much to do around here.

I am looking forward to... July of 2014.


I am learning
...to suffer.  Listen here if you're ready to be stretched.

Around the house...Mr Perfect playing chess with his dad, Nana watching the news, children sprinkled here and there.

One of my favorite things...knowing that my order from Rainbow Resource (books for next year) will be here any minute.

A few plans for the rest of the week... in-laws depart, World Tour Wednesday, (hopefully) moving Nana, the last soccer game of the season Saturday morning, room re-arranging, possibly some Christmas decorating . . .

A peek into my day...took the in-laws to Montezuma's Castle and Well today.  Wasn't expecting much of the well and it turned out to be the lovelier of the two!





Care to Daybook?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29