Thursday, December 20, 2012

Standing By

Apparently, even though my laptop is plugged in, it still needs a batter to work.  And, even though 99% of my laptop work is done in 'plugged in' mode, the battery still drains.  Anyway, I've got this fun little, "Your battery is dying fast and the laptop is going to shut down any minute now" warning light flashing.

It's more disturbing than the new light flashing on the dash board of my van!

Anyway, once my new battery arrives I'll be up and running as usual.

Until then please know I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Now, off to shut down quick!


1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Thank you for always lifting my family up in prayer when needed. I appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29