1. So, do you like beer?
Ew. No. It smells like the horse stalls I cleaned as a girl. Blech!
2. What's your least favorite repetitive task?
Menu planning. Hands down - it's the biggest drag to get motivated for.
3. When was the last time you rode in a bus? Where was it headed?
November, 2007, taking us from our apartment to the train station in Wroclaw, Poland. The train would then take us to Warsaw, the last stop on our adoption adventure. Gads, has it really been 5 years???
4. What song from your childhood or from your own children's childhood could make a parent's nerves stand on end?
Any of those hand clapping songs. Yikes!
5. The US Presidential election cycle is drawing to a close (can I get an AMEN??), and the third and final debate was held last night....what was the last thing you 'debated about'?
AMEN! Debating . . . me? Hmm . . . probably whether or not Mr Perfect should rent a car for the business portion of our upcoming TN trip.
6. Can a person make too much money? How much is too much?
Can a person spend too much money?
Can a person earn so much they waste a lot of money?
Can a person who makes 'too much money' also do a lot of good in this world?
7. Pop-soda-coke-something else...what's it called where you live?
The vague term for any of it is, "soda". "Coke" specifies that I want the superior brand of cola.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
High of 81 today, 78 tomorrow. Fall in the desert! It comes with a price, though. As today when we're running errands I have no doubt that we'll see some fool in her shorts, with a jacket, scarf, and furry boots. Is that random enough for you? ;)
Care to join the Hodgepodge?