Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
clear and hot, hot, hot.108.  Yes, we're melting.

I am thinking...it's nap time,I'm pretty sure!

 
I am thankful...for a highly skilled dentist.


In the kitchen...calabasitas con queso

I am wearing...the uniform.


I am creating...a safe and secure grandmother, and a name sign by special request.


I am wondering...about the next two years.


I am reading...books for the CPC study.  That's about all I can handle at the moment, but I'd really like a light novel or something fluffy.



I am looking forward to...Mr Perfect's return from Vegas and Salt Lake.


I am learning...about Keurig coffee makers.  I was going back and forth wondering was I just being a wuss and it's expensive, etc.  But then I spent the last several days washing out the coffee pot umpteen times a day.  Picking one up tomorrow!

Around the house...
the offspring are studying so it's pretty quiet - lovely!

One of my favorite things...
my husband.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
WTW tomorrow (including a trip to the DMV), orthodontist Friday, auditions for the girls Saturday, church Sunday.  I know - I'm a wild woman and you can hardly keep up with my exciting life!  ;)

A peek into my day...


 http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/MjAxMi1mZTgwMTljYWFmZWJjOWFj.png
 
Can I get an, "AMEN!"?

Care to Daybook?


3 comments:

  1. BAH-HA-HA! Love the comic at the end!

    A novel... have you read The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society? or The Persian Pickle Club?

    Sorry you're melting - we've cooled down to the 70's and I'm loving it.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great!?!

      Guernsey - yes. Persian - no - but just put it on hold at the library, thank you for the recommendation.

      So glad you've cooled down. 85 + humidity w/no a/c? AAHHH!

      Delete
  2. You will LOVE the Keurig. Just think ... Coffee @ The Push Of A Button. Genius! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29