Monday, July 30, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...clear and hot.


I am thinking...I love my quiet home.

 
I am thankful...for my sweet-sixteen daughter.







In the kitchen...left overs, and a ton of them!

I am wearing...my uniform denim skirt, tank, and aqua blue flip flops.


I am creating...
a new normal for my household.

I am going...
to Church on Sunday if I can get some respite care in here.

I am wondering...how I ended up with such nifty children.



Han Solo finished The Sorcerer's Stone, so got to watch the movie.  This was the expression the whole time.  FUN!


I am reading...blogs.  Keeping it ridiculously simple for the week!

I am hoping...for easy adjustments for my household..


I am looking forward to...being able to walk again in the mornings soon.  I've missed it these last few days.


I am learning...just how faithful the Lord is.

Around the house...Monday
routines, Nana settling in.  Fabulous!

I am pondering...
the reading I need to catch up on for the class Mr Perfect and I are taking.

One of my favorite things...stealing a few minutes to blog.

 

A few plans for the rest of the week...Dr.'s appointment with Nana, World Tour Wednesday, interviewing some respite care companies, dinner with some musical friends on Friday.

A peek into my day...



When the hospital bed arrived for my grandmother, Reggie got VERY interested in what was going on.  Once she actually arrived, he hunkered down here between the wall and her bed and wouldn't leave.  He now has his own chair in there so he can keep an eye on her and has thus been instated as Chief of Royal Security to the Queen.


Care to Daybook?

1 comment:

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29