Friday, April 13, 2012

While the Cat Was Away

Mr Perfect had some travel last week, so I opened up Chaos and cranked out a few projects.

First I finished some baby gifts.
The top is for a baby at our TN church, and the bottom
for a miraculous second cousin expected in May.


 Since the miraculous second cousin is in Poland, he's going to need a quilt too!





The back.




Then I was a good girl and finished a U.F.O.
Bonus points for me!
(Though I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it!)





Then I decided I needed to whip up one of these . .  .




I don't travel a ton, but when I do, I always think,
"I've GOT to make a make-up brush roll one of these days!"

(The next time I make one of these I'm going to add another layer of pockets, about two inches deep over the top of the make-up brush pockets.  Those will be perfect for manicure scissors, tweezers, etc.)

Next up?  Well, I'm thinking it's about time I try an applique table runner from a book I have.

But I really need an apron . . . and I have to make a skirt for the futon . . . and adjust curtains for the living room . . . and adjust the shower curtain into the master bedroom . . .

Sew much to sew, and sew little time!

2 comments:

  1. Well done, you! I love the blues in your make-up brush holder.

    I'm working on a project I need to finish, but can't post yet - baby shower gift for next month.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You've been busy. Beautiful talent.

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29