Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window
Blue skies, sun.

I am Thinking
About henna and indigo.


I am Thankful For
Thoughtful, praying friends carrying me through tough seasons.

I am Creating
A gift for a new baby.

I am Reading
I don't know!  I'm in between books at the moment and don't really want to start Half-Blood Prince.  Perhaps I'll take care of that Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin first.  Oh . . . but then there's my new Salatin book that just arrived . . .

I am Praying
For divine protection, God's will, and sanity through June.  We're booked from now until the end of June already!

I am Hearing
Rose in the kitchen working on dessert for tonight.  Fun!

Around the House
Day two of our 2nd quarter of studies.  Routine cleaning, etc.  Family night tonight where we team up and make a three-course dinner.  Mr Perfect and I are in charge of appetizers and will be making PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps.

I am Learning
About investing and long suffering.

A Few of My Favorite Things
Watching a viola player cover 1st violin, a principle violinist happily take 2nd violin so her sister can have a minute in the spotlight, a new viola player step up, and a violin player who's been studying cello for only 2 month all pull a quartet performance together with only 2 weeks notice and 2 rehearsals prior to recital performance.

Plans for the Week
Family night tonight, lessons and visit Nana Wednesday, dinner with our Elder and friends Friday, Ladies breakfast here Saturday, church and fellowship Sunday.

On my Mind
Tennessee . . . fabulous friends . . . Diamond L . . . dogwoods . . .

A Peek at My Life
No peeks, I shared all my photos in the last post!  :)

Care to Daybook?


1 comment:

  1. Booked until June?

    Good golly, Miss Molly! Glad your books are in order, and love those dogwood trees. I have two - one white and one pink - but they won't be blooming until sometime in May.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29