Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window
Ready for blowing dust and a high of 83 today.  No winter and a month long spring.  Summer, here we come.

I am Thinking
about news received a few minutes ago.  A dear, dear lady died last week.  Lovely heart, lovely personality, fabulous, gone.

If you notice that someone isn't around and you think, "Oh, I should ask about so and so!" please. do.

I am Thankful For
Psalms.
And that we have one quarter down with studies and are on our first 3-week break.

I am Creating
A Yellow Brick Road quilt for a new baby in the family.

I am Reading
Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

I am Praying
For wisdom, peace, protection, wisdom, peace, protection . . . and the family who's mourning.

I am Hearing
the clock ticking.

From the Kitchen
Chicken soup with lots of green beans in it, sub sandwiches, and grocery lists.

Around the House
Quiet.  Which is nice after a few weeks of illness, sinus headaches, computer problems, vertigo, and proposal writing, it's much appreciated.

We are Learning
Selflessness.
And that life is but a vapor.

A Few of My Favorite Things
Photos of our TN property.  Keeps me going.

Plans for the Week
Dentist for the children, orthodontist, Orchestral Master Class for the girls.

On my Mind
A project that Mr Perfect and I are tackling together.  Sure hope we can see it through!

A Peek at My Life
No peeks, my apologies.  Computer problems are just now getting under control.  Peeks next week!


Care to Daybook?


2 comments:

  1. Been thinking about you...and praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about the loss of your friend, but glad to hear that you're all feeling better.

    Praying for you this week,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29