Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Websites to Share!

I thought I'd share a pair of websites I've recently discovered!

First - do you shop online?  Would you appreciate an online comparison shopping tool?

Go check out Invisible Hand.  It free, amazingly simple to load, and works every single time you're shopping without you having to remember to activate it.  It's invisible, unless there are savings to be had.

Next - I don't know about you, but I simply loathe menu planning.  I have recipes galore at Napalm in the Kitchen, in books and magazines in my private library, at Pinterest, and the unlimited number available on the internet.  However, for whatever reason, I hate the weekly menu planning.

Enter Plan to Eat, discovered thanks to Amy at Homestead Revival.  You import your recipes, and the service allows you to organize, plan, making grocery lists, etc.  It will even look at your current pantry and tell you what you can throw together last minute.  Stop by Amy's link above for a better sales pitch.  With a 30-day free trial (and seriously free, no payment information is required to take advantage of the trial) you can really see if it's going to work for your family or not.  I think I'm going to give it a go and will happily fund the $40/yr out of my grocery budget to procure the service.

What websites and services have YOU found lately?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29