Monday, January 30, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window
Ya know what?  It's always the same thing, so I think I'm going to remove this one.  It's too tedious.

I am Thinking
How quiet the house is without the Princess.

I am Thankful For
A rock-solid husband.  Four fabulous children.  Healing.

I am Creating
A family that's back into full and normal swing after a week of cleaning that was followed by a week of 'catch up'.

I am Reading
around my french table - yum!
(I share the amazon link so you can research, but get it from your library!)

I am Praying
For wisdom, guidance, grace, strength.

I am Hearing
The hum of the washing machine, pages being turned, the girls chatting upstairs.

From the Kitchen
Sorry, no clue yet!  :)

Around the House
A late night last night set our morning off to a late start, but that's ok.  Just routine things being done.

We are Learning
That truly, nothing's shocking anymore.

A Few of My Favorite Things
Daisy being home!

Plans for the Week
Orchestras tonight, dental for me tomorrow, errands Wednesday.  Nice and normal.

On my Mind
I'm trying to come up with a project to work on for the next 3 months while we're in limbo.  I think I'll make a master 'to-do' list and use it for guidance.  Hmm . . . I can already think of several pieces of unfinished business.  The trick is, the projects can cost zero money. Should be interesting!

A Peek at My Life Something to Share
Can you imagine if all young men had the gumption for this sort of thing?  Whether they're college-bound, or raised with a vision for future family, this is fabulous.

 


Care to Daybook?


1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you ... nothing shocks me anymore, either. We're living in some crazy, crazy times.

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29