Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window
Sunny and clear blue.

I am Thinking
About things like protocol & common sense and the lack thereof in the world today.

I am Thankful For
Contentment.

I am Creating
A gift.  Shh!

I am Reading
Folks, this ain't normal (almost done)
Jane Austen Made Me Do It (I've been pecking at this one.)

I am Praying
For a path to be lit, doors to open . . .
I am Hearing
Water running as Rose cleans out the coffee maker for a re-load.

From the Kitchen
Coffee, duh!  And a menu plan/grocery list for tomorrow's shopping.

Around the House
Back to normal after the week of cleaning at our Anthem house that was followed by a little company for dinner Saturday and 11 over after church on Sunday.  Yes.  17 people in my condo.  It was a full house, but much fun!

We are Learning
Priorities!

A Few of My Favorite Things
Knowing that the Lord has it all under control.

Plans for the Week
Home today, shopping and a visit to Nana tomorrow, kind of quiet outside of the norm.

On my Mind
A particular piece of counsel given to us by our TN pastor.  We're working on it!

A Peek at My Life

A gift for a little boy's first birthday.

Care to Daybook?


1 comment:

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29