Monday, December 5, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window
We've gone from steel skies and a lovely rain to post-rain, rich blue.

I am Thinking
About a few business ideas for the children.

I am Thankful For
Sweet sleep, and electric blankets.

I am Creating
Laundry soap and converting dirty piles to clean stacks.

I am Reading
Me, Myself, and Lies.

I am Praying
That the Lord would continue his miraculous work on this adventure and that he would enable us to share it with the public soon.  I'm just bursting!

I am Hearing
Bar soap being grated, and a viola being practiced.

From the Kitchen
Mexican Meatball Soup

Around the House
There is a sink and a bathroom door on my side of the bedroom.  If it were plumbed I could brush my teeth without getting out of bed!  Mr Perfect textured the master bath which now waits for a sand, prime, and paint.

We are Learning
About peace and rest.

A Few of My Favorite Things
Expecting new curriculum to arrive shortly!  It came highly recommended so we're going to check it out.  The website sure isn't very helpful, so I'll see what I can do about explaining what it's all about when it arrives.

Plans for the Week
Get Daisy healthy.  She came home with a cough and a sore throat last night, yet has hours of rehearsals tonight, lessons on Wednesday and a youth concert on Saturday.  Also I want to finish the bathroom so I can get the sink, etc back where it belongs!

On my Mind
The LORD will fight for you while you keep silent.
Ex 14:14


The next step of our adventure happens Tuesday around lunch and this verse is going to be key for me.

A Peek at My Life
Last week we decided that the girls didn't need/want to keep the wedding dresses.  So, we had a dress-up afternoon, hair, make up, dresses, etc., shot some photos, and now the dresses are off to be donated.
Fun!



Care to Daybook?


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your recent comment about my daughter, Kyndal. I just read your daybook for his week and love the scripture. I will hang onto that.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29