Monday, November 28, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window
I don't know, it's still dark!  :)

I am Thinking
about things that need to be done before company arrives later this morning.  Yikes!

I am Thankful For
my church family.  Real love, real prayers, real hugs, genuineness.  From every. single. one. of them.  Never had that before!

I am Creating
Calm as we await details as to our next adventure.

I am Reading
Blogs.
Seriously.
Yesterday and today are busy, after that I'll get back to books - yeah!


I am Praying
For the next two major steps in our upcoming adventure to open up for us this week.  I can't wait to tell you the story!  In the mean time, if you'd like to pray for a P.E.P. for Mr Perfect, it would be much appreciated.

I am Hearing
the washing machine swishing around.

From the Kitchen
Heather's Subs for lunch with our Elder and his family. 


Around the House
We thinned out quite a bit for our move to the condo and now we all have things that we brought that we look at and think, "Why did I keep that?"  So there's a little more purging going on.  Love that!

We are Learning
the art of waiting for God and his perfect timing.

A Few of My Favorite Things
Sunday lineups that include a nap, a wonderful sermon (not at the same time!), and sweet fellowship.

Plans for the Week
Company for lunch today, youth orchestra and dinner with the church tonight, quiet week, babysitting overnight this weekend.

On my Mind
Our adventure and the things I'm praying about connected to it.
Dear friends who haven't really been well for a long time now.

A Peek at My Life
No peeks today.  It's post this or nothing.  However, I promise, as our adventure plays out, there will be lots of pictures!  :)

Care to Daybook?

4 comments:

  1. Waiting on pins and needles, and cracking up at the great sermon and the nap... but not at the same time ;D

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say "hi" to your Elder and his family if they are still in town! We sure miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checking in & waiting with you across the miles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I read these references to your adventure, I feel as if I'll burst! I really want to know what's up! :^)

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29