Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window
A big tree, whose leaves are actually changing colors.  The section that makes up my view is red.  Beautiful!

I am Thinking
About how we make plans, and God must laugh in that, "Oh, I have so much better in store for you!" sort of way.

I am Thankful For
Extremely helpful parents, and friends who love and assist you even when you throw them a curve ball - or twelve - in rapid fire succession.


I am Creating
A plan for Christmas gifts.

I am Reading
Made to Crave.


I am Praying
One more, rather large, miracle.

I am Hearing
The hum of the dryer.

From the Kitchen
Pan de Juevo, Macaroni and Cheese, PW Lasagna, PW Chocolate Cake for the boys' birthday, and then Thanksgiving dinner the day after.  We're going to be eating quite well around here for the next week or two!

Around the House
Calm and routine.  Important after recovering from our trip and while waiting for those miracles to come through.

We are Learning
To not limit God.

A Few of My Favorite Things
Birthday boys!

Plans for the Week
Praying, shopping, praying, cooking, praying, lessons, praying, a visit to my grandmother, etc.


On my Mind
Illness running rampant through a sister church.  They need prayers for healing please!

A Peek at My Life


Aqualad coaching Mr Perfect.
 

Care to Daybook?



3 comments:

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29