Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fun Projects


When in the course of moving into the condo it becomes necessary for our family to give separate and equal station to something more fun, which the Laws of Nature entitle them, a decent enjoyment of a project of their own choosing that they should declare, "Let's have fun" - just for a little while.

Remember this post?  (You know, the one about a post?)

We've moved forward!

This was my department . . .


The boys' department . . .


And DANG!  I'd show you the finished product, but blogger is not acknowledging my photo rotation.

To be continued . . . when blogger wants to play nice . . .



2 comments:

  1. I think I see where this is going... looking forward to more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it! It is what I think it is!! Okay, so I really need to know how you got the different "fonts" on the wood, etc. C'mon blogger... I want to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29