Monday, October 17, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window
Blue skies, green grass and trees, heading to the high 90's.

I am Thinking
I need to practice extending more grace and mercy toward the boys who are in a current phase of not thinking.  Last night we were told that this rectifies itself at about 25 years of age.  Not sure I'm going to last that long if I don't change my outlook!


I also need to get back into the groove of Discipleship Deliberation.  I missed Friday again - must. get. a. grip!

I am Thankful For
Encouraging words.

I am Creating
A freshly painted family room this week.

I am Reading
The Parent Notebook for the Bible Bee, and The Three Musketeers.

I am Praying
For wisdom, and a lot of it, for a long time!

I am Hearing
Children chattering in the kitchen.

From the Kitchen
Coffee with Leek, Goat Cheese, and Spinach Pie.


Around the House
With hard flooring, I'm noticing dust collecting in new places.  I can't even imagine the dust that must accumulate in carpet.  Yikes!

We are Learning
About First Peter.

A Few of My Favorite Things
The Princess, a.k.a. Short, a.k.a. Holly, our Italian Greyhound.  Just love her.

Plans for the Week
Keep routines going, paint the family room, orchestra rehearsal, a quick DDS appt. for me, football practice (last week!), World Tour Wednesday, the usual!

On my Mind
My new copy of Artful Blogging.  Time to expand . . . in my spare time!

A Peek at My Life


 My most diligent supervisor!


Care to Daybook?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29