Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window
Green trees, blue skies, a few clouds.

I am Thinking
that I really appreciate working hard on the condo all day and then walking through it and seeing the fruit of the labor.

I am Thankful For
Mr Perfect.

I am Creating
Delight out of Disarray!  :)

I am Reading
blogs during short breaks.

I am Praying
with thanksgiving.

I am Hearing
the boys rinsing out their breakfast dishes.

From the Kitchen
odd, not quite back into the swing of menu planning and shopping sorts of meals.


Around the House
Fewer and fewer boxes, more and more order!

We are Learning
Diligence.

A Few of My Favorite Things
Rooms coming together!  :)

Plans for the Week
Football practice, music lessons, a visit with Nana, more work on the condo.

On my Mind
The gall some people have.

A Peek at My Life

What happens when Pandora drops Aerosmith into your station (and where on earth did THAT come from, anyway?) right after you decide to watch RED that evening, and at the same that you're daughter is priming a wall?



Care to Daybook?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29