Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 Days of Disarray to Delightful!

If you've been anywhere in blogland than you've seen at least a peek of the 31 Days Challenge over at The Nesting Place.  I need one more thing to do like I need a hole in the head, but I REALLY want to capture our current adventure ~ SO ~ here's what I'm doing . . .



My family of 6 has just moved from our 2300 square foot 5br/3ba home to our 1700 square foot 3br/2ba condo.  It's a big lifestyle change, requiring a lot of prayer, trust, work, downsizing, garage saling, condo prep, painting, boxes, etc.

Since this is day one and I just decided to get on board, this intro is all I've got to offer.  If you're not up to date on the story, stop by here.

I'll be back tomorrow with an update for Disarray to Delightful, talking about and sharing photos of the unpacking, the remodeling, the downsizing, the organizing, etc.  As soon as the desk top is unpacked and hooked up, I'll be sharing lots of photos!

If you're interested in other 31 Dayers, please stop by here and pick one or two to follow.

FUN!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29