Friday, October 7, 2011

31 Days - Day 7


Remember the days before digital photos?  I have 10 photo boxes that are all full.  (Yes, of photos.)  They've been sitting in the "Find a Place For It" area along with photo albums and the like.  The photo albums I did find a place for.  But these photo boxes . . . it's simply too much.

Add to that, we have a canine house guests who requires a kennel and it needed to be set up right where the boxes were.  Which means the boxes were moved to the dining table.

So, today's exciting project was to start getting the photos into a more condensed storage box and date the back of each photo (month and year only, I'm not completely insane!)  So far I have 3 boxes emptied out and in one plastic storage box.  If I'm lucky, I'll be able to get another box or two loaded tomorrow.

It's a nice memory lane tour (California, horse shows, seriously cute babies, Mr Perfect . . .), and a nice get-off-your-feet project - which after these last 4 weeks, I have really appreciated.

If I crank I can probably get through another 3-4 boxes tomorrow.  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29