Friday, October 28, 2011

31 Days - Day 28


We have these stairs . . .

Their fine, just in need of nice railings.  But the stair way is narrow, and the wall height makes my head spin if I look up - and I'm no wuss with heights.

I've been in denial about how in the world we were going to paint this and reach all the high corners without killing ourselves, etc.

After finishing some errands today, the girls and I returned home to this . . .





Thank you, Mr Perfect - you're . . . well . . . perfect, as usual!

The only painting left is the upstairs hall area.  That will need one more gallon (the stairway did in the 5 gallon bucket) and the best news is - I can reach everything there quite easily.

1 comment:

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29