Tuesday, October 11, 2011

31 Days - Day 11



I finished painting the kitchen today and threw in painting of the passage walls to boot.  It's lovely, but now when I sit in the family room and see the passage walls right there it REALLY makes me want to get up and paint the family room NOW!  :)  I'm slightly bitter that tomorrow is Wednesday and will have me out and about for the day, but that's probably a good thing.  Tomorrow I'll recover from today's painting and running around (dentist x3 + football practice, which I found out was cancelled upon arrival, and can I tell you how much Pop Warner sucks?  Washington politics have nothing on these people.)  Anyway, a break from painting tomorrow will leave me ready to possibly attack the family room on Thursday.

FABULOUS!

OH - and can I tell you how lovely it's been to be burning this yummy pumpkin spice candle these last few weeks?  Between paint having less fumes and this candle, it's been smelling very nice around here lately.

It's getting to be delightful!  :)


1 comment:

  1. Hurray for the pumpkin spice - I've got one in my living room, too :D

    Hope your busy Wednesday is going well,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29