Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Space - Time Continuum




First, lots of interested potential renters coming in to see the house over the next few days.  Woo Hoo!

The Hit List

study closet done
landing done
linen closet done
girls bathroom done
girls bedroom done
boys bedroom done
boys clothes done
kitchen done
master bath done
niche done
girls clothes done
master closet done
library done
family room
master bedroom
Chaos

I'm coming in a week ahead of schedule and am hoping to keep to that, finishing up by the end of Friday.  The family room and the master bedroom can both be finished up, easily, in one day.

Then there is Chaos.

I figured this one would take two days - today was day one.

I went in, took care of the scrapbooking stuff, (20% of Chaos at best) and came out exhausted.



THEN I checked the time.

6 hours.

If anyone is looking for a wormhole leading to a place where time moves at a different rate, I'm pretty sure it's the doorway to Chaos.

Thought I'd let you know.

I'm going in again on Thursday.

If you don't hear from me my Friday evening,
send in a search party.



1 comment:

  1. It's only funny because it's not me... HA HA HA HA HA!

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29