Friday, August 19, 2011

The Recipe Blog

So can I just tell you how sick I am of typing recipes?

The good news is that I've cleaned out almost five binders of recipes.

The bad news is, that there are still a few stragglers, not mention the dreaded "Sweets" binder.  (You know, the BIGGEST one!)

AND, I've tried the 'search' bar to locate specific recipes and it tells me NOT FOUND.  What's up with THAT?  I mean, I'm using the correct recipe title and everything.  Why on earth can it not be found?  And especially if it's the title of the blog post itself!!!


Oh look, it's wine-thirty!


3 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say "hello". I hope you are doing well.
    Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the recipe blog is private, the search feature will not work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you C, hope yours is lovely!

    Jen - it's public. Not sure what's the problem. :(

    http://napalminthekitchen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29