Friday, August 19, 2011

Discipleship Deliberation



The week in general ~ Just a normal week.  No big hitches, just moving along.  (Things always fall into place on the LAST week of the quarter.)  :)

In our studies this week ~ Expanded notation.  And just what does one use that for, anyway?  I mean, I've gone forty-cough/hack years without ever needing that information.

What needs some tweaking ~ NOTHING!  Because it's our last day of the third quarter!  :)

My own discipleship ~ Last Child in the Woods: Saving our Children from Nature Deficit Disorder

The best thing about the week ~  Our orthodontist squeezing in a look-see for the boys while we were all there.  No extra appointment needed!  OH, AND, all the government institutions are back up for the season which means we got our library back.  BONUS!


Questions, comments, thoughts ~ I just can not believe how fast this third quarter went.  Which is funny, because there were some very long weeks in there.  Any by the time we start the 4th quarter, it will be September 12.  Is anyone else missing the first 9 months of this year?

Something to share ~ Nothing terribly light-shedding or exciting.  Just looking forward to our break and hope to plan it well and carry out said plans faithfully so there is lots to show for it when it's over.



Care to deliberate the discipleship going on in your home?  Here's what to do:
Grab the button and put it in your blog post.
Write your own post using these deliberation points, adding or removing whatever works for you.
Come back to this post and link up.
Leave me a comment and let me know about it so I can come visit you too!






1 comment:

  1. And I'm up! I'm glad you posted this today because I won't be around much all weekend after mid-morning tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29