Sunday, August 14, 2011

Discipleship Deliberation



The week in general ~ Yes, a little late, my apologies.  It's been busy busy around here and I'm still not feeling super great.

In our studies this week ~ I couldn't tell you, haven't even looked at it to review.  Just a little reality, folks!

What needs some tweaking ~ Nothing.  Just get this last week of third quarter finished strong.

My own discipleship ~ Well, I've been skimming books on downsizing, actually.  More on that in a week or so.

The best thing about the week ~  Daisy stepping up and running the show while I've been down.  What a blessing she is. 


Questions, comments, thoughts ~ Nothing.  That would require previous review of last week's work and I haven't even seen it yet!

Something to share ~ I've seen this before, and the whole talk is well worth listening to.  But this 2 minute clip is a fabulous encouragement for anyone raising their own children.  Thank you for reminding me of this clip, Tina!






Oh - and a bonus thing to share - short division.
A short article and a quick slide show explaining it at the bottom.
Check it out here.



Care to deliberate the discipleship going on in your home?  Here's what to do:
Grab the button and put it in your blog post.
Write your own post using these deliberation points, adding or removing whatever works for you.
Come back to this post and link up.
Leave me a comment and let me know about it so I can come visit you too!







3 comments:

  1. Sorry you've been down - were you sick? I'll be back later today to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Voddie Baucham. Met him a couple years ago at a conference and thanked him for being a large part of my inspiration in homeschooling-as-homeDISCIPLING.

    Hope you're perking up,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decided to wait till this morning to publish since I already had two posts on Sunday. I actually have at least half a dozen ideas in the hopper (highly unusual for me!) and think it's good to spread them out. :^)

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29