Monday, April 4, 2011

Houston, We Have a Problem

I've had the LOVELIEST weekend, but I can't tell you about it.

And I have the most fabulous weekend coming up, (seriously, this is right up there with child birth and final adoption court hearings) but I can't tell you about that either.

"Why?" you ask?

The power supply cord to my laptop is no longer supplying power and I have to save the battery for email checking twice a day.  Non-junk email will be forwarded to Mr Perfect's email and I'll get into that here at the ball and chain, mainframe desktop.

I'm facebook and twittering minimally via my itouch and outside of that I'm at the mercy of expedited processing (have I ever mentioned that my husband is perfect?) from the new power supply cord company.

By the time it comes I'll either be

1.  helping friends load their moving truck.
2.  running World Tour Wednesday.
3.  cooking a crazy amount of food in preparation for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
4.  exhausted from any and/or all of the above.

Don't give up on me, I'll share it all when I've got power again!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, what a cliffhanger! I'd send you a power cord myself, except the one I have is frayed beyond belief and is currently being held together by electrical tape. You think maybe it's us? Nah ... can't be! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29