Thursday, April 14, 2011

Blogging Through the Gospels

Scripture ~ Matthew 10:26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

Observation ~ Another 'do not fear' passage.  At some point, all will be revealed, not only the evil done unto Christ, unto the church, unto everyone personally.  But looking at this from the other 'what can I do about it' side of the coin - the evil I do will also be revealed.

Application ~ Fear NOT whatever evil others are doing, but instead, clean up whatever evil I may be doing.  (Hmm . . . sounds like specks and planks, doesn't it?)

Prayer ~ Father, evil exists.  When it comes at me and mine it is so hurtful, so undoing.  Help me, in those times, to be more attentive to the evil that starts with me and is heading out, rather than focusing on the evil coming in.

Interested in more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29