Monday, March 21, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window ~ deliciously gray and overcast.  We get to enjoy cooler temperatures this week and even had rain today.  Also, there are a few little green sprouts in the garden box.  Fun!

I am Thinking ~ all I did today was piddly stuff, but it sure is nice to have so many loose ends tied up.

I am Thankful For ~ dear friends.

I am Creating ~ a few gifts.

I am Reading ~ Salad Bar Beef.

I am Praying ~ with thanksgiving for the Lord's generous provision in completely unexpected ways.

I am Hearing ~ North and South playing in the background.

From the Kitchen ~ leftovers, and tomorrow a grocery list.

Around the House ~ all is quiet.  Mr Perfect and the boys took the girls to youth orchestra.  No ProMusica tonight, they get a break after fabulous concert performances this past Friday and Saturday.

We are Learning ~ how to enjoy our academic break.

A Few of My Favorite Things ~ a new church!

Plans for the Week ~ a neck break and stop at Quiltz (compliments of a thoughtful friend) Tuesday, World Tour Wednesday, dinner with friends Thursday, a church dinner Saturday.

A Peek at My Life
Taking dominion.


Tending the livestock.

You've got to start somewhere!  :)

Care to Daybook?

2 comments:

  1. Trinity Covenant Presbyterian Church starts April 10th and I'm just a tad EXCITED! :) Elders flying in for a long weekend to get to further know us/ensure we aren't freaks, then church on Sunday, membership/communion, etc.

    It's been a long year of wandering in the desert. Can't imagine 40!

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29