Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window
Clear, gearing up for 85, and 7 months of unchanging 'clear and hot'.
And this is me not whining about it.
Can you tell?

I am Thinking
About what I'm going to do with today.

I am Thankful For
The Lord's amazing provision.

I am Creating
Just finished the binding on the quilt for the bed in the guest room, and the last pair of curtain panels are finally up in the library.  Not sure what's next.

I am Reading
Torah Club for Tzav, Salad Bar Beef

I am Praying
For my mom.  She's got to clean up a mess made by lunatics and they may not make it very easy. 

I am Hearing
The hum of the air purifier.
Should probably order a replacement filter for that thing.

From the Kitchen
A grocery list!  Tis the day to plan for shopping tomorrow.

Around the House
Shifted out all the winter clothes for summer clothes yesterday.  So thankful that we are still deep in boy clothes.  The only thing we've really needed to purchase are shoes, boxers, socks, & pjs.  Rose is in the same boat, having loads come down to her from Daisy.


Daisy, on the other hand, will required some shopping.  ;)

We are Learning
That if we are faithful, He gives us exactly what we need to do what He would have us do.  What a gift!

A Few of My Favorite Things
Knowing that a church home is less than a month away.  Quiet mornings all to myself.  Watching the girls continue to grow in their musical abilities.  Watching the boys tackle a project.  A clean virtual home!


Plans for the Week
World Tour Wednesday, concert rehearsals, box office, Beethoven's Fantasy, lovely company on Sunday.

On my Mind
Tennessee, it's near and distant future.

A Peek at My Life

A snippet of  Rose's Suzuki Book 5 recital.



Care to Daybook?

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Rose!

    And, do we get pics of the quilt you're finishing?

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29