Friday, February 18, 2011

Shh . . .

I know, it's been quiet around here lately.

Life has brought some things that I've had to and/or continue to work through.  All sorts of things.  They're the kind of things in which one gets bogged down.  All encompassing.  Completely consuming.  One on top of the other, on top of the other, moving in and around and through the head, the heart and the body.

I've tried to write, tried to get things on paper or screen, but when I read it back it all sounds like one big whine fest and Lord knows, that's not what's intended.

So anyway, please bear with me as I figure out what I'm doing, why I'm doing it, and what all this gunk is that's seeping out of heart and soul.  The physical pain has begun to subside.  Sleep has returned.  With small steps I'll continue attacking the targets in slow, sure, and steady trigger draws.

I may even hit one every once in a while.  ;)

3 comments:

  1. If it helps to write about it... I've not heard you sounding whiny, y'know?

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Julie, you're such a gem. I must admit, though, that the things I've tried to write get deleted rather than posted. :) Thank you for your kind words ~ so appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that pretty much sums me up lately, as well. Sorry you are going through anything that could be construed as needing to whine about it... if that made sense :) My problem is I am compelled to blog about it, writing helps me pin down what is going on and helps me to handle it better. I am getting better at leaving out all the details, though. Now if only I could get to the point where I only ever offer encouragement rather than needing it..... :)
    God Bless,
    Shellie

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29