Friday, January 21, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside My Window
clear skies, looking at a high of 69.
I'd really like winter to come back.


I am Thinking
about a long term adventure, the details of which are falling into place in amazing God-only ways.  (I love it when that happens!)  This may be big.  I should start writing these things down . . .

I am Thankful For
a husband who does not fear doing what it takes to get what is best for his family.

I am Creating
an apron for a friend, and then will get to start on a Valentine's Day swap project.  Hmm . . . what to do, what to do?  :)

I am Reading
Herbal Healing
Nutritional Healing
Organic Desert Gardening Books.

I am Praying
to remain content over the next few years of waiting.

I am Hearing
Daisy working through her regional audition piece.

From the Kitchen
Spaghetti sauce.

Around the House
Studies, cleaning for Sabbath, trying to sell Betsy, shooting down a pity party before it gets a hold.

We are Learning
how to make toothpaste.  Next up?  Soap.

A Few of My Favorite Things
Long days with lovely friends, new horizons, productivity.

Plans for the Week
firming up details for a Valentine's Swap, World Tour Wednesday, a canine visitor, 5 more Peter Pan Pit Performances, I think a new round of church shopping, etc.


On my Mind
a financial challenge that needs a solution by Jan 1, 2012.

A Peek at My Life
YOU CAN'T HANDLE A PEAK!
Sorry, been wanting to use that line and haven't found a better opportunity!  ;)

Care to Daybook?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29