Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window ~ pathetic garden boxes in need of a budget and some serious love.

I am Thinking ~ about the future.  I know it involves a move (when the market starts to turn) to a smaller house.  But where?  All I know is not back to the valley.  (Please, no!)

I am Thankful For ~ sisters in Christ who really live out their faith.

I am Creating ~ good habits!

I am Reading ~ Playing With Books  I'm pretty sure I'll have something more interesting to list in the "I am Creating" section after reading this!  :)

I am Praying ~ For Dana, and for some dear friends who are nearing a fabulous adventure.

I am Hearing ~ Mr Perfect clicking away at the desktop.

From the Kitchen ~ Tomato Basil Soup and Crusty Rolls w/ butter.  Oh yes!

Around the House ~ Two boys in bed, two girls at pit orchestra practice until 9:30.  (Guess who's sleeping in tomorrow?)

We are Learning ~ new things this year.  Writing and science for the boys, and logic and vocabulary for the girls.

A Few of My Favorite Things ~ ASL.  I miss it so!

Plans for the Week ~ Daisy off to her dad's, Orthodontist appt for Rose (the one where he's going to tell me it's time to get her started), orchestras, pit orchestra performances for the girls . . .

On my Mind ~ the Torah Club order I submitted arrived yesterday - so much to read and learn!

A Peek at My Life ~ hang in there.  The next post will be a peek-o-rama!

Care to Daybook?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29