Thursday, December 9, 2010

Technology Break

The last few days I've been (basically) technology free.  (Laptop, itouch, desk top, facebook, twitter, blogs, etc.)  I can't - ok, I won't drop it forever, but even just the few days showed me a few things, and I think one of those things was moderation.

Moderation, moderation, moderation.


I've since cleaned out my facebook 'likes'.  I mean - how many more posts of things from various groups - albeit well-intentioned  - do I need to sort through?  They've been cut by about 50%.


My next goal is to do the same thing with my blog reader.  But since I've already been sitting online for a while cleaning up facebook, I'll run the blog attack tomorrow.


On one hand I feel like I'm leading a slaughter, but really, it's just more like pruning the vine so other things can bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29