Friday, December 10, 2010

Prayers Appreciated

Good Morning!

Two things for anyone interested in prayer . . .

1.  Mr Perfect and the boys have begun the (hopefully) 3-day drive from FL to AZ.  (They went to buy a new van and drive it home, as Old Betsy's dying fast.)  Anyway, prayers for their safety and endurance would be much appreciated.  They're due home on Sunday night (if all goes according to plan).

2.  I'm off to the dentist in an hour.  (Oh, an hour?  Guess I'd better do something about the pj's and coffee breath.)  Anyway, it's an extensive appointment (up to 4 hours) requiring a lot of time and skill and Novocaine.  But it's also the kind of appointment that's going to take care of something that's bothered me my whole life.  Prayers for calm would be grand.

A lovely weekend to you!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you and your family today, my friend. I wish I were closer....I'd help take care of you. :) Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we'll be praying for all of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29