Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lovelies

I know this lovely woman and this morning she shared a fabulous idea on her blog.

Every week I get a piece of paper, divide it in half, and the top half is my menu plan for the week, and the bottom half is my grocery list.  I thought I was getting pretty snappy when I made a form for it on the computer.


Look, flashy pink highlighting to mark the more important meals!

OR NOT!

This idea was so much prettier . . .


This is my first go for fall, and yes, it's simply a frame, a embellished insert (my To Do list is bulleted by sealing wax and the Menu is bulleted by grommets), and a dry erase marker on the glass.  I predict having several seasonal inserts.  And the beauty is, the inserts can all be stored behind the current insert.  Perfect!

Thank you Julia - it's SO much lovelier around my kitchen!

1 comment:

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29