Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fall Into Reading Question 10

Do you have multiple books going at once? Or do you prefer to stick to one book at a time?  How many books are you reading right now? A bunch, or just one?

Yikes - this posted before I finished it.  Must be the lack of coffee!  :)

Sometimes yes and sometimes no.  Sometimes I'm reading on thing (like Two Towers) and something else will come along that butts in (like a great cooking book or home management book or agrarian lifestyle book).  So the new book gets read and as soon as I'm done I go back to the original programming.


However, I don't usually have more than one book in the same genre going at once.  I may have something fiction in the queue, and something that grows my skill as a keeper of my home, and something that will grow my faith, but I don't juggle 3 books on home education, 2 fictions, and 3 'how to' books.

That's just insane!


I've officially shelved Return of the King, and Mr Perfect is picking up two book (on hold) for me on his way home from the library.  I think one is living frugally and the other is organic gardening in the desert.  Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29