Sunday, October 17, 2010

Five Question Friday

Yes, I know it's Sunday.
 
 
 
 
1. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
We don't celebrate Halloween.

2. Do you fold your socks?
I fold Mr Perfect's socks.  Mine get rolled up and put into little dividers.
I know, you're fascinated, aren't you?  ;)

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
That the economy was going to crash!

4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other?
He's very diplomatic and tall.  I'm neither.

5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? 
(And, just for fun...if your significant other is around, ask him/her what 3 words they would use to describe you!)
My words:  selfish, loyal, constant.
Mr Perfect's words:  beautiful, detailed, diligent.
(Wonder why I call him "Mr Perfect"?) 

1 comment:

  1. High five for #1. Yes I am fascinated about #2. #3 yeah, mm-hmm. #4 - us too! #5 - we do tend to be a bit hard on ourselves.

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29