Monday, September 20, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window
A very bare yard, the trampoline was finally but out of it's misery.
We don't have a big yard, but now it looks huge!

I am Thinking
I am so pleased that the girls are enjoying orchestras so much,
and am looking forward to soccer season for the boys.

I am Thankful For
Mr Perfect, who puts me at complete ease just by pulling into the garage.

I am Creating
Embroidered name signs for two little girls who are getting their forever family soon! :)

I am Reading
A Tolkien Miscellany

I am Praying
For the wisdom required to raise my sons the way the deserve.

I am Hearing
The hum of the ceiling fan, and pages of a book being turned.

From the Kitchen
Not much, frankly. 
I'm making it up as I go along until Wednesday's shopping!

Around the House
Boys learning to be hard workers, girls studying.

A Few of My Favorite Things
Collaborating with Mr Perfect.

Plans for the Week
Orchestras rehearsal, Rose turns 12, World Tour Wednesday,
Travel for Mr Perfect, Sabbath, Football . . .

On my Mind
Be daring, be different, be impractical,
be anything that will assert integrity of purpose
and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers,
the creatures of commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.
Cecil Beaton

Care to Daybook?

1 comment:

  1. We have a young lady turning 12 in our house as well this week, time sure does fly by!

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29