Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Favorite Places



Lake Louise ~ Banff National Park, Canada
(Even if I'm not staying at the Fairmont Chateau)



Windows on the World
Located on top of the WTC prior to 9/11.
Insert collective sigh here . . .



Lazienki Palace ~ Warsaw, Poland
(Poland's Pemberly, I'm sure.)



My Parents' Home ~ Heaven on Earth
Mesa Antero in the Collegiate Peaks Range, Colorado


Either winter or summer - I love it all.



Thomas Jefferson's Library at Monticello
(OK, never been there,
but I'm pretty sure this would be a favorite place!)



The villa used to film Much Ado About Nothing
Villa Vignamaggio, Florence, Tuscany, Italy
(Never been here either, but a girl can dream, right?)


 
Alright, back to reality . . .
In an audience watching Rose perform.



In an audience watching Daisy perform.



With spectators watching the boys play soccer.

 


But my most favorite place?  ~  In my husband's arms . . .

9 comments:

  1. that was a really great post. I love how your favorite place was in your husband's arms. Really sweet. Those were some really nice pictures as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your parents place! I lived in Colorado for 2 years and it is by far the BEST state I have ever lived in (lived in NY, CO and currently reside in WA). And of course, it is so sweet that your favorite place is in your hubby's arms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your parents place in Colorado! I lived in CO for 2 years and it was by far the best place I have ever lived! (Lived in NY, CO and WA is currently where I reside). Of course I love that your favorite place is in your hubby's arms. So romantic and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your parents' place looks gorgeous! How can you stand to leave it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Ladies!

    I can't stand to leave it. Only one thing forces it ~ our need for Mr Perfect's job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely list! How wonderful that your parents' home is such a treasured place for you ... and "in my husband's arms" almost leaves me speechless. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I came over from Jan's blog...the last pic is my fav too...(my own hubby of course!..lol)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those were awesome! Great way to work in those places/people that are most important!

    I live about an hour from Monticello. Haven't been there since I was a kid. Hope to make a field trip there within the next year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I full face picture! You are beautiful!!!

    What lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29