Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Blog Finds!

So, there is this rather nifty gal who's blog I've been reading for a while now.  While she probably doesn't know it, she's teaching me how to really love my boys and all their boyishness.  I mean, I love them, but after being 3 for 3 in the girl department, boys are still relatively new to me.  Anyway, she does this super cute sticky note thing every once in a while and I just happened to stumble upon how it's done.  And yes, I'm feeling rather smarty-pants about it, thank you very much.

Here's my first go~


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm flattered.

    And I would've sent you a link for the sticky notes, not that you needed my help :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's quite appropriate!

    BTW...are you coming here? You eluded to it on my blog and I had NO idea. Tell me what's going on. Your parental unit hasn't informed me about this.

    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29