Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside My Window
monsoonish looking skies - delish!

I am Thinking
I've got it pretty good, really.

I am Thankful For
being removed from foolishness as much as I am.
Always room to move a little more, though!

I am Creating
a decreasing pile of UFOs.

I am Reading
too many books at once.

I am Praying
with lots of appreciation these days.

I am Hearing
children clearing the breakfast table.

From the Kitchen
Maple Pecan Scones left from Daisy's birthday breakfast yesterday.

Around the House
Mr Perfect getting ready to head out,
children getting ready to hit the books.

A Few of My Favorite Things
My family - the people who are all moving in the same direction, together.

Plans for the Week
World Tour Wednesday, condo cleaning, Sabbath, a tooth pulling for Lando, that's about it!

A Peek at my Life
No peeks, as no photos turned out very well.
However, if you can imagine a bunch of desert children at an ice skating rink in July, that would give you an idea of the smiles going on around here over the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious - what is World Tour Wednesday? I'm now rearranging my quilt/craft room because of your great photos! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29