Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Chaotic Confessions

As you can see, I was cleaning and rearranging Chaos yesterday. Some shelves came out and tables traded spaces so I could open up my Koala Cabinet and get another machine set up in there. What I really need, is a different Koala Cabinet. Wanna trade? ;)


I was laughing as I shot the above photo because it makes the room look all 'perfect'. So I shot the cutting table that was PILED up with ALL SORTS of stuff on it so I could 'be real' and show you the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Well, I can't post that photo because in the middle of it was a baby gift that I just finished. There is a name on it, so no-can-do! However - I shot a few 'piles'. Will that work?

Strips saved for Daisy's flip flops.


Beads for embellishing.


Straps, purse handles . . .
That's my sister in law's purse,
you can barely see it in the lower right corner.


Strips and selvage edges that will become
quilted purses for the shop.
(Don't worry, Mom, I have edges saved for you too!)



Pieces of projects that need to be put away or finished.
(Finished - novel idea!)


More bits and pieces to be put away.


See? Not exactly perfect!
Although the table is now cleaned off, and I only have the last two photos to clean up.

4 comments:

  1. I love looking at fabric, and I love that you get to do all this. Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks so inviting!! Oh the hours of goodness to be done in there. Yee-haw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love fabric...and how nice to have a room of its own.

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29