Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window
green peeking out from garden boxes!

I am Thinking
about my Etsy shop and pray the Lord blesses my efforts.

I am Thankful For
PEACE!
Oh, the 'settledness' of fabulous decisions!

I am Wearing
chipped nail polish.
I know, TACKY.
Please don't tell my mother.
I'll manage the situation later this morning.

I am Creating
a list of things to create for the Etsy shop.

I am Reading
Humility, True Greatness
No, not because I can be great,
but because as a way of life
I'm a little too full of my self.
(STOP LAUGHING!)
;)

I am Hoping
for Mr Perfect to catch an earlier flight home on Wednesday.
He went to Montana without me, can you believe that?

I am Hearing
birds chirping.
With the babies hatched and flying,
it occasionally resembles a Hitchcock movie around here.

From the Kitchen
Strong tea brewing in preparation to be poured over ice.

Around the House
laundry.
(Exciting!)

One of My Favorite Things
My new idea for gaining control over the back yard.
Ditch the trampoline (it's OLD and falling apart),
borrow a shock collar for the dog issue,
and pull down the fence around the patio.
It all works out perfect in my head!

Plans for the Week
Wednesday: World Tour including a late airport run
Thursday: ND appointments for allergies
Friday: Drive to Taylor, pick up a U-haul, load, drive home, unload.
Saturday: Return U-haul
Sunday: Our 12-year anniversary.

A Peek at My Life

No peeks today, the desktop won't stay 'on',
and that's where all our photos are.
And I'm in denial about that hard drive not staying on thing,
thank you very much!

Care to Daybook?

2 comments:

  1. There is something so wonderful about a fabulous shade of nail polish that just makes my whole day! You sound busy but productive: very Proverbs 31!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am tired just reading that!

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29