Monday, May 10, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window
pathetic garden boxes needing some love.

I am Thinking
it's amazing how simple and beautiful
life at home is.

I am Thankful For
having a few days left of vacation with which to recuperate, coming home, the world's best house sitters, and fresh starts.

I am Wearing
super cute flip-flops.

I am Creating
a few purses for a request.

I am Reading
too many books at once,
3 from a swap and
one from a Mother's Day gift.

I am Learning
about humility.
(No, seriously!)

I am Hoping
to keep the rest of the May calendar clear.
It's much too busy and Mr Perfect is traveling again,
so it's the only way to maintain a grip.

I am Hearing
Mamma Bird feeding her 4 babies. She's built a nest and hatched eggs on top of the roll-up screen receptacle on the back patio. Pleasant to watch, but they are noisy little things!

From the Kitchen
a grocery list and one last round of cappuccino
while the espresso maker is still here.

Around the House
Loading work boxes, routine cleaning,
planning, a few new routines.

One of My Favorite Things
Swaps!

Plans for the Week
World Tour Wednesday
Orthodontist appointments
Concert appearance for Rose
Scheduling drinks with a friend for her birthday
Dinner with friends
Time with Mr Perfect before he travels again

A Peek at My Life

The Rosebud and I at the boys' soccer game.
And no, that's not Starbucks.
If you're ever in Anthem, you've got to go to Leo's!

2 comments:

  1. You amaze me. So much on your plate and still a big smile on your face! Love the pic of you two beautiful girls. Glad you're back safe and sound!
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all sounds wonderful! I didn't know about Leo's when I was up there in Anthem. Maybe we can have a girl date and I'll meet you up there sometime. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29