Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window
green popping out of the garden boxes!

I am Thinking
about my Etsy shop ~ I'm hoping to open it in a few weeks.
Please bless my efforts, Lord!

I am Thankful For
PEACE!

I am Wearing
Chipped polish.
I know - the epitome of TACKY.
But don't tell my Mom,
and yes, it's coming off this morning!

I am Creating
a list of things to create for the Etsy shop.

I am Reading
Humility, True Greatness
No, not because I can be great -
but because as a general way of life,
I'm a little too full of myself.
(STOP LAUGHING!)
;)

I am Hoping
for Mr Perfect to catch an earlier flight home on Wednesday.
He went to Montana with out me, can you believe that?

I am Hearing
Birds.
With the latest round of babies
it's a bit like a Hitchcock movie around here.

From the Kitchen
strong tea to pour over ice.

Around the House
laundry.
(I know - exciting!)

One of My Favorite Things
New ideas for the back yard.
Ditch the trampoline (it's old and falling apart)
borrow a shock collar for the dog
take down the fence around the patio.
It works beautifully in my head!

Plans for the Week
Wednesday: World Tour and a late airport run.
Thursday: ND appointments for allergies.
Friday: Drive to Taylor, get a U-haul, load it, drive home, unload.
Saturday: Return said U-haul.
Sunday: Our 12 year anniversary.
Monday: Clean a condo.

A Peek at My Life
No peaks this morning.
The desktop computer won't stay on, and that's where all our photos go.
And yes, I'm in denial about the 'no desktop' issue,
Thank you very much!

Care to Daybook?

2 comments:

  1. So enjoyed reading your daybook and visiting your blog today! You have quite a sense of humor! Smiled the whole way through your daybook. ~ Have a terrific week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the peek at your week. We used to live in Montana. I would love to go back.

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29