Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wanna Swap?

Crunch time!

We're about a week away from leaving for Florida, and I had to have a swap commitment done before departure. Thankfully, a few hours presented itself this early morning and my 'Favorite Things' Journal is ready to ship. Yeah!


Next up? A purse for a niece-in-law, and three skirts for me. Perhaps a small book tote for the other swap I have to take care of before leaving. (Hello, my name is Q, and I'm a swapaholic.)

Well, all this AFTER I clean up Chaos. Two sets of shelves malfunctioned, on top of my sewing purses, building a journal, sewing it's cover, etc. It's just shy of a disaster in there.

It's not called "Chaos" for nothing!

1 comment:

  1. What are swaps?

    I didn't know you can sew! I love that journal. I need to check out more of your blog. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29