Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my Window
blue skies, light breeze, lovely!

I am Thinking
how nice it is after deep cleaning is done.

I am Thankful
for coming full circle.
Again!

I am Wearing
long hair in a pony tail.

I am Creating
an encouraging package for a Swap.
5 out of 7 done!

I am Reading
The One Day Way
(Don't bother with about 95% of it.)
And a Potato Pie Peel Society of Literary ?
(Just getting started, I'll get the title straight eventually.)

I am Hoping
for a lovely and productive visit on Thursday!

I am Hearing
boys chattering in their play.

I am Cooking
NOTHING.
I'm deep cleaning,
so children are in charge of meals.

Around the House
I have an extremely clean and lovely master closet and hope to say the same about the master bedroom by the end of the day.

My Favorite Things
my niece coming for a spend-the-night.

Plans for This Week
World Tour Wednesday
including a neck break and picking up my niece
Working on the above mentioned swap

From My Picture Journal

I finally dusted off these friends,
pedometer, house key, permit,
and started walking again on Monday.
Yeah!

Care to Daybook?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29