Monday, April 20, 2009

The Simple Woman's Eveningbook

For Tonight

Outside My Window ~ dusk setting in, boys tied up in rope pulling each other around.

I Am Thinking ~ what a crazy day!

I Am Thankful For ~ Mr Perfect, my home.

From the Kitchen ~ a late dinner of quinoa salad and leftovers.

I Am Studying ~ Female Piety.

I Am Reading ~ Female Piety!

I Am Hoping ~ for the Lord’s will in our latest investment venture.

I am Creating ~ a new purse.

I Am Hearing ~ math tutoring at the kitchen table (unit multipliers – gag) and the third piece in the 4th Suzuki book on violin from upstairs.

Around the House ~ enjoying having regained a grip after an out-of-whack morning.

One of My Favorite Things ~ the productivity of routine.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week ~ World Tour Wednesday, an archery outing on Saturday, maybe getting together with a few friends afterwards.

Here is a Picture Thought I am Sharing With You ~


My new purse!
Care to Join Us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29